- This event has passed.
Finding the Balance with Sugar-The Gut-Brain Connection
December 7, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
register on Eventbrite
If you suffer from chronic fatigue, digestive problems, autoimmune disorders, fibromyalgia, or face hormonal challenges, and have seen EVERY specialist yet still have no answers:
This workshop is for you!
We will cover:
* The relationship between the gastrointestinal system (Gut), nervous system (Brain, Spinal Cord, Vagus) and chronic disease
* The role sugar plays in that relationship
* How to find the balance between zero sugar and too much sugar
* Strategies to help you sleep better, eat better, and most importantly, FEEL better
* Plus some fun recipes to try for the holidays
Join Dr. Nicole Evans as she dives into this important topic and gives you a plan of action to increase the health and quality for the life of you and your family.
This event if offered free to the public, but space is limited, so please register on Eventbrite!